Πέμπτη 11 Ιανουαρίου 2007

Αντίο Μπομπ, χαιρετίσματα σε όλους...

Robert Anton Wilson Defies Medical Experts and leaves his body @4:50 AM on binary date 01/11.

All Hail Eris!

On behalf of his children and those who cared for him, deepest love and gratitude for the tremendous support and lovingness bestowed upon us.

(that's it from Bob's bedside at his fnord by the sea)

RAW Memorial February 2007
date to be announced


Τί άλλο να προσθέσω; Καλό ταξίδι και ευχαριστούμε πολύ...

All Hail Bob.

Επισυνάπτω και το τελευταίο του διαδυκτιακό μύνημα, από το προσωπικό μπλογκ που διατηρούσε τον τελευταίο καιρό:

Various medical authorities swarm in and out of here predicting I have between two days and two months to live. I think they are guessing. I remain cheerful and unimpressed. I look forward without dogmatic optimism but without dread. I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying.

Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd.

RAW

5 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

RIS the Ultimate Trigger,

αν και τέτοια μυαλά δε νομίζω να κάνουν rest ποτέ τους, ακόμη και αν κάνουν float στο συμπαν...

enteka είπε...

RIP

alX είπε...

Let there be more Light!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Mας κοιτάει στη διάσταση που είναι και γελάει

"What the Thinker Thinks,
the Prover Proves.."


Να περνάς καλά Ρόμπερτ εκεί που είσαι.

Νίκος Δημήτριος Μάμαλος είπε...

Έχει πάντα πολύ ενδιαφέρων ο τρόπος απεβίωσης όσων ανθρώπων αναμείχθηκαν ενεργά με το αλλοκοσμικό...